LinkBack Thread Tools
Expedit desk & bookcase
All Images by cevamal in this Group

Finished

Expedit desk & bookcase
Image 1
(0 notes)
Expedit desk & bookcase by cevamal
Click the plus button to add a note to any image on this page. Then, discuss the highlighted area in the thread below
NEW! Add YOUR notes to cevamal's image!
Click the "+" button to add a note.
Loading tags ...
Add Note to Image
Add Note
Posted By cevamal   |   Visit cevamal's Gallery   |   Original image in the Workspaces Gallery

Old Apr 9th, 10, 9:16 am   #1
cevamal
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 1,519
Gallery: 2
My IKEA: USA-Baltimore
IKEA Workspaces Photo: Expedit desk & bookcase

Image Title: Expedit desk & bookcase
Description: (The photo is a completely gratuitous kid shot since y'all know what the Expedit bookcases look like. )

I just set up this desk & bookcase for my girls and am ISO storage boxes for w /i the Expedit squares. Right now I have their crayons/markers/paints/etc. in plastic shoeboxes, but they are about 8" wide at the top and would only fit two per square.

I want rectangular boxes where I can put four in a single Expedit square, so approx 6.5x6.5x13 (measurements off the top of my head).

I'm eyeing the Kassett paper board CD boxes and the measurements look like they'd fit, but I wanted to see if anyone knew for sure.

I don't have a local Ikea so if I'm going to get these it has to go on my "when I manage to visit my sister" list. If they won't fit I want to know that now so I can be scoping out Target.

(And if anyone has other suggestions for what boxes to use, I'm all ears!)

Share |

cevamal is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Comment