No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Mar 12th, 12, 9:02 pm   #1
pimpybra
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 260
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Baltimore
Large desk from the late 80's?

Ok guys, new to the site, howdy. I'm hoping to sell this desk on craigslist locally (or at our yard sale in a few weeks), and I figure the more information I have, the easier it will be to sell (especially since it is a little involved to setup).

This desk was purchased I think in the mid-to-late 1980's... The picture does not show the 'side' to it where the desk is actually an "L" desk. The smaller side is the same surface, with same metal legs, but shorter and thinner.

The top of the main desk is maybe 3 feet deep and 6-7 feet long about. That's a set of drawers on the left, and on the right is a set of slide trays for papers/etc. That thing on the right can also be mounted to the attached 'side desk'. That 'side desk' is also maybe 6 feet long as well (maybe 2 feet deep).

The black plastic feet were adjustable, from maybe 68-72 inches.

Here's a whole album of various pictures I took before I took it apart and put it into storage.

Thanks!

Share |

pimpybra is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Mar 12th, 12, 10:38 pm  
Moderator; IKEA Chuck
GOLD Directory Member

iKarma: 228,802
Gallery: 6
My IKEA: USA-San Francisco:Emeryville
Doorstyle: The late, great Kvadrat Beech

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 13

I've been blogged!
Re: Large desk from the late 80's?

Welcome to IKEAFANS, pimpybra.

Wow - the good old days!

This is from the old Signatur line of office furniture - it was the predecessor to the Effektiv and Galant lines. Like you said, it goes back to the late 1980's.

Share |
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 12, 7:33 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 260
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-Baltimore
Re: Large desk from the late 80's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Welcome to IKEAFANS, pimpybra.

Wow - the good old days!

This is from the old Signatur line of office furniture - it was the predecessor to the Effektiv and Galant lines. Like you said, it goes back to the late 1980's.
Awesome, thanks for the info man!

I love the desk, but it's just too big and clutters up the room. I hate to see it go!

Share |
pimpybra is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment