LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Aug 14th, 07, 9:59 am   #1
Snootzie
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 70
Gallery: 0
Question Removing Drawer from ANEBODA dresser

I am having difficulties removing the drawers from the dresser and nightstand that I have from this line. I feel really silly that I can't get them out, but I'm driving myself crazy trying... Does anyone know how to do this??

Thanks!

Share |

Snootzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Aug 14th, 07, 7:29 pm  
Moderator; IKEA Chuck
GOLD Directory Member

iKarma: 221,350
Gallery: 6
My IKEA: USA-San Francisco:Emeryville
Doorstyle: The late, great Kvadrat Beech

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 13

I've been blogged!
Re: Removing Drawer from ANEBODA dresser

Is there a white nylon button looking piece in each side, towards the back? Use a slotted screwdriver and turn that button counterclockwise, like you would to remove a screw - that should draw the "button" out enough to enable you to remove the drawer by simply pulling it out all the way.

Share |
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 09, 1:36 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 200
Gallery: 0
Re: Removing Drawer from ANEBODA dresser

Look inside the drawer. Remove the two screws, one on each side toward the front. Slide the drawer out. The metal runner will remain in the dresser. You are essentially sliding the drawer off the runner.

Share |
globalcook is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment