LinkBack Thread Tools
No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Feb 1st, 11, 3:02 pm   #1
acidburn133
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 193
Gallery: 0
Leksvik Changing Table Discontinued?

My husband and I are expecting in July and I had already picked out the crib and changing table from Ikea on our last trip there. However, when I went online to order the changing table had mysteriously disappeared! We were planning on getting the Leksvik dresser and changing table attachment to match the crib. I haven't made it back to the semi-local Ikea to check and see if it's still in stock there, but when you search for the item it tells you it doesn't exist. Does anyone know anything about this?

Share |

acidburn133 is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Feb 3rd, 11, 12:34 pm  
IKEA FANS Ambassador

iKarma: 181,285
My IKEA: USA-Orlando
Doorstyle: Ramsjo BB

LBG Adoptions
IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation) 
Total Awards: 1

Re: Leksvik Changing Table Discontinued?

It happens to me all the time. The website doesn't seem to be Ikea's priority, and I wouldn't worry until I didn't see it in the store.

And congratulations!

Share |
personalshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 11, 11:39 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 145
Re: Leksvik Changing Table Discontinued?

I was just wondering the same thing!
I actually have this changing table, but I am selling mine on Craig's list this weekend, and i am posting the ad now and wanted to add the official picture of it.

I think it would be weird if it was discontinued since they have all the other matching items still... Good Luck!

If you are in the NY area you could look for my ad today

Share |
SwedeNYC is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment