No Gallery image is associated with this thread

Old Jun 2nd, 11, 3:02 pm   #1
retromamma
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 200
Gallery: 2
My IKEA: USA-Philadelphia:Conshohocken
Question cotton polka dot baby blanket?

We have the blue/aqua version of this blanket for DS 's daycare. The opposite side reverses foreground/background colors. (this is the actual blanket! and the actual son as a baby)
Click for larger version
cotton polka dot baby blanket? 

When DD is born, I'l like her to have the matching one in red/orange for daycare. (NOT my pic !)
Click for larger version
cotton polka dot baby blanket? 

We bought the blue 3 years ago so it has no tag (otherwise it has held up really well to weekly washings!!!!). Can someone identify it? It's 100% cotton. I think there may have been a rug that matched in the collection.

If I can't find in the store or online, I'd be open to buying used (if anyone has one they're willing to part with)!!! Thanks for any input!

Share |

retromamma is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Aug 31st, 11, 4:41 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 1,680
Gallery: 0
Re: cotton polka dot baby blanket?

We're looking for the same thing! Our 2 yr old won't go to sleep with out it!

Share |
shadysprings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 13, 2:44 pm  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 102
My IKEA: USA-Dallas:Frisco

Did you ever track down this blanket? A friend of mine's son lost his just like this recently and it's a real issue. Would love to help her find a replacement, but don't even know the name of the blanket/style.

Thanks!

Share |
dailygrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 14, 11:23 am  
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 129
My IKEA: USA-Cincinnati:West Chester

I am looking for the BLUE version for my son (mentioned in the previous post by a friend). I just found the red/orange version on ebay if still needed. If anyone has ANY leads on the blue, I'd appreciate it! He is 6 years old and still misses his blankie!!

IKEA Orange Red Polka Dot Baby Blanket Green Edge Knit Security Lovey | eBay

Share |
dkvrtis is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment