Old Feb 14th, 12, 7:28 pm   #1
Henna20
IKEA FAN

iKarma: 672
Gallery: 0
My IKEA: USA-New York:Brooklyn
painting/covering the red on odda headboard

Hi,
I am planning on buying the odda headboard for my kids' room but do not like the red at all!!! what is the best way to cover it up? ideally i would like it to be white. should i paint it or cover with paper like this Pretty in IKEA-Hacked Pink | DIY Del Ray
please help!!!

Share |

Henna20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Register to remove these ads today!

Old Feb 14th, 12, 9:21 pm  
Moderator; IKEA Chuck
GOLD Directory Member

iKarma: 225,028
Gallery: 6
My IKEA: USA-San Francisco:Emeryville
Doorstyle: The late, great Kvadrat Beech

LBG Adoptions
Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  Appreciation of an IKEAFAN  IKEAFANS Benefactor ($100+ Donation)  IKEAFANS Moderator 
Total Awards: 13

I've been blogged!
Re: painting/covering the red on odda headboard

Welcome to IKEAFANS, Henna.

Getting a good result when painting IKEA furniture is all about careful preparation and technique, and has been discussed in a number of threads on these Boards. You can do a search for those threads stating with the links at the bottom of this page.

Share |
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Comment